Wednesday 6 July 2011

Weekend BBQ's and Go Karting!!

We had a few BBQ's whilst the weather was absolutely gorgeous! The first was on the Sunday evening which was lovely as we got to spend time outside and have a nice glass of wine whilst soaking up the evening sunshine...


My brother does look miserable but this was only for the picture =p

Of course, I can finally start to enjoy these kind of things again,


As exams have finished and no more of this!!

It also means I can now go out and have a bit of fun so when my brother mentioned him, his girlfriend, my cousin and her partner were going karting, I couldn't help but join them, here are a few pictures of us in our extremely fashionable boiler suits...I reckon it could catch on?





Sorry about the blurry pictures, I only had my phone camera on me and I don't always manage to keep the camera still for long enough...


It was brilliant fun! For the first few laps everyone was a little nervous but we all soon got the hang of it, it was a right laugh! And here are the results....

Gold - QUENTIN
Silver - SAM
Bronze - BILLY
4th - ME!!!!
5th - MARIANNE
6th - AMY

We were obviously hoping to be first but it was quite clear who came first considering Quentin's fastest lap was 25 seconds when the average lap time was 33 seconds. My fastest lap was 28 seconds so I was quite pleased with myself! And I was the fastest girl!! Yay!!!!

After we'd finished our very tiresome race (it was very thirsty work) it was only natural that Quentin, myself, my brother and his girlfriend all went for a celebratory drink! ;)

Of course, I got the camera out and snapped up a few pictures...however, after a few pints my brother decided to take the camera and go crazy with it...in a 10 minute journey in the car he managed to take 23 pictures!! But it was certainly a nice break from being the photgrapher...

Here are some of my favourites =) It's nice to see the world through someone else's eyes...






I hope your car journey's are just as much fun as ours!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment