Tuesday 3 May 2011

Alton Towers

During the holidays me and the lovely boyfriend decided to go to Alton Towers as we had two for one tickets from WHSmiths ;)

Quentin had never been before but i had seen lots of things about it on the TV, we werent sure when we got up that day whether we were going to go or not because it was very grey and it looked like it was about to pour it down with rain!



We decided to go anyway and definitely made the right choice!!! It was practically empty!! So we managed to go on all the big rides...VERY HAPPY!!!

The first ride we went on was oblivion, MY FAVOURITE.


And Quentin loved it too =)
What a good start to the day! I didn't take many pictures of the rides as i didnt think they were coming out good which was a shame as you can see this one looks ok.

Waiting in the queue wasnt as boring as you'd think as we didnt have to wait for too long...



After that we went on a few different rides, including THE LOG FLUME, which we slightly regretted as it was a little cold! I ended up walking around for a few hours looking like i'd wet myself!!
Also Quentin had failed to mention to me that I had black make up all around my eyes...very classy!


Another ride i managed to take a picture of was NEMISIS


The pink water looked brilliant and reminded me of my step mum Trish as it was the first ride i ever went on and it was with her =)

Overall, we had a gorgeous day, sitting at the front of every ride, coming home with lots of sweets, a cute cuddly toy and happy hearts!

Definitely a day I won't be forgetting in a hurry!!

1 comment: