Wednesday 4 May 2011

SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND

Well...tonight has been pretty uneventful but brilliant at the same time...

Missing my family in France a lot this evening, done a few things that have reminded me of them.

1. I cooked for my family...which  I only ever did for them (even though it wasnt very often...used to make a beautiful quiche....and the best fried onions for hot dogs!!!)

2. It was sauteed potatoes...My DAD is the BEST at cooking them =D normally with a lovely magree de canard.

3. Had a sneaky look at my beautiful step mums blog and saw all the great things they were doing.

AND FINALLY....

I found an MP3 CD that my dad made for me with all of Pink Floyds albums, so thats now blaring out of my surround sound!!

1 comment:

  1. Our hot dogs doesnt test the same since you've left! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete