Tuesday 21 June 2011

Bryan Adams, The Floyd and Koonunga Hill

Last night we had a nice little evening, the four of us, plus my mother who decided to join us for the apero organised to have a little gathering with good drinks, nice food and excellent music.

Billy, my brother and his girlfriend




My gin and tonic, Wills Guinness and Amy's Barcardi



Home made Burgers with stilton cheese and its salads, with beer battered chips


The Bryan Adams concert had a few problems so we upgraded to Pink Floyd's Pulse. Greatest show ever.


Lots of singing and waving of arms was going on and I'm quite surprised that the neighbours didn't come over to complain =p

By the way, Happy Fathers Day Dad for Sunday =) Here are a few pictures I just have on my computer.




Love You Lots Dad xxxxx

2 comments: